Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Scrappy Do Where Are You?

No, there probably won't end up being huge amounts of Scrappy pictures on the blog. He's not really around enough to be a photo victim very often. Although the past few days, he's come around more than usual. Here I caught him guarding the porch, which is something his predecessor Monroe used to do. I found Scrappy as a kitten at the dumpster about a year and a half ago. He bore such a striking resemblence to Monroe that I just HAD to bring him home. The two co-existed, not so peacefully, until last August, when Monroe died (he was 12 and it was probably the hottest day of the year. I miss that cat!) Now it's just Scrappy and he doesn't understand he has to be buds with me like Monroe was. He's very skittish and doesn't like people, isn't curious like Monroe was, doesn't realize he "belongs" to someone like Monroe did! And he totally REFUSES to pose for pictures like Monroe would. Oh well... what can ya do?

No comments: